Tuesday, November 10, 2009

....wow.

hey boy, yeah you;
I hope you`re not here to harm me
see sometimes, you`re charming
sometimes, you`re alarming...
made to disarm me, but I can`t let you.

not letting you get next to me is hard; you try, and effort counts in my book.
not reprimanding myself for trusting you is hard; known alot of people like you...with hidden motives.
not ignoring you when you call me is hard; one night, alone it was like 6 times...=/.
not forcing you away from picking my brain is hard, it`s a dark and scary place in there & I`m not too sure you`re ready.
not blaming you for the circumstance you`ve put me is hard; it`s your fault.
not rolling my eyes when you lie to me is hard; you tell little white lies that irk the hell out of me. not hanging up when you say my name too many times is hard; annoying...stop it.
not fleeing when you say "I love you," is hard; because it never feels completely platonic when you say it.

so i let you...probably shouldn`t but, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment